This eTextbook is funded by eCampusOntario’s Open Textbook initiative. We are grateful for the monetary support provided to pursue this project.
This book would not have been possible without the generous support of the Teaching Commons at York University. We are particularly grateful to Dr. Celia Popovic, the Director of the Teaching Commons, for her support and guidance, and for allowing us to dedicate extra time to pursue this project.
We are especially indebted to Dr. Lisa Margaret O’Neill, who has made significant contributions in designing a blueprint for this eTextbook and offering valuable insights for its writing and publication.
We would like to also acknowledge the important work of our collaborators and reviewers. They generously shared with us their experiences and provided extensive and constructive feedback so that we can revise and polish our drafts. They are:
- Ms. Linda Berridge, School of Continuing Education, Durham College
- Mr. Nicholas Contant, Faculty of Education, Brock University
- Dr. Georgann Cope Watson, School of Continuing Education, Durham College
- Ms. Anna Natoli, Centre for Academic and Faculty Enrichment (C.A.F.E.), Durham College
- Dr. Celia Popovic, Teaching Commons, York University
We would like to thank our colleagues in Teaching Commons and other offices at York University who have helped us to complete this project. We would especially like to thank Dr. Mandy Frake-Mistak and Dr. Genevieve Maheux-Pelletier for their valuable comments and suggestions. A special thank you to Mr. Andrew Galatsan and Mr. Daniel Kim for bringing this book online.